These pancakes are really easy, delicious and pretty foolproof! Make the batter in a blender and leave to rest for at least half an hour, or even overnight in the fridge.
1 cup oats
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1.5-2 cups almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Blend oats into flour.
2. Add dry ingredients and blend to combine.
3. Create well in blender jug, add liquid ingredients and blend on low to combine.
4. Scrape down sides as needed.
5. Add additional almond milk to thin mixture if you prefer thinner and quicker cooking pancakes.
6. Serve up with all your favourite toppings.